Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our 1st attempt at Yoga for my daughters!


So 2 days ago I Googled a place to take my girls to try their first Yoga class. I found an amazing place in Tarzana, CA called, CosmiKids! It sure sounded like the most wonderful environment where our girls could learn about some of the amazing spiritual experiences of Yoga, etc. It is a place where they will be nurtured, and respected and it sounded like a dream...that was until we showed up and Isabella saw an actual costumed bear from the Angel Bear Yoga class! We stood outside and she was screaming and crying as if she had been hurt or something horrible. I immediately got a sinking feeling in my tummy, wondering if I just scarred her or something by taking her to this wonderful place and scaring the you know what out of her! Luckily, Alan/Daddy was with us planning on working on his laptop from the car, and he took her in the car with him. It was not what I expected, but I know there must be a reason that this day didn't work out. We look forward to trying again in the future, but were really surprised to say the least. I tried very hard to tell her that Mommy really didn't know there would be a bear and if I knew we wouldn't have gone there. Isabella said, "Mommy you know I don't like costumes, here or at Disneyland or anywhere, and I'm not trick or treating either!"

No comments: